PROMOS Service Specifications
Service specifications upon which you can build
Service specifications are now essential in many construction and plant engineering processes as well as in the real estate industry. For example, service specifications can be used to commission and settle services. They are usually used in connection with commissioning via unit price agreements / framework agreements. As an alternative, it would also be possible to work with model service specifications.
For this purpose, PROMOS has developed a host of useful functions to make processing service specifications in SAP® easier.
PROMOS provides a range of programs and functions for simplified processing when working with service specifications, for example as part of an interface for craftsmen:
- GAEB interface for importing and creating service specifications
- User exits for generating “mnemonic” service numbers (the same as the numbering in the service specifications)
- List analysis for framework agreements
- List analysis for service entry sheet
- Analysis of the services with a selection option via order data and a text display for free services
Please contact us:
PROMOS consult Projektmanagement,
Organisation und Service GmbH