IT&I No. 24 – a peek at the next issue
How do you communicate with your tenants? Do you use social media channels or apps already? And are you aware of the associated pitfalls relating to data protection? You can find the answers to these and more questions in issue 24 of our IT&I magazine.
The spring issue of Informationstechnologie & Immobilien will be available on 27 March 2017. The focus is naturally on topics relating to how you can accelerate your rental management and its processes using digital tools, and significantly reduce your administrative burden. Among other things, our 32-page magazine examines the use of easysquare in what is arguably the most important process in the housing industry – renting, provides an insight into the functions of the easysquare neighbourhood service in an exclusive interview, and presents to you the new design of our craftsmen portal.
Here is short excerpt of the contents:
- The real estate industry 4.0 – digital, networked and always online
- Digital butler or spyhole? What you need to consider when implementing a tenant app
- easysquare neighbourhood app – exclusive insights into the development work
- The new craftsmen portal – a modern look, high-speed performance and practical functions
- Moving out, renovating, moving in – how GBG Mannheim digitised the change of tenant process
You can read about this and much more here at the end of March. If you would prefer to enjoy the rustling of paper and browse the print version, then why not subscribe to the magazine now.
Register free of charge here: