The 13th OpenPromos user forum summed up in words and images
The figures show that it was the most successful OpenPromos user forum we have ever held. Not only was the number of visitors some 50 percent higher than last year at 168 attendees, but we also recorded a significant improvement in delegates’ already high satisfaction levels. In particular, the mixture of topics in the choice of presentations both on day one, which had a strategic focus, and day two, which was packed with presentations by reference customers, was rated consistently highly.
We enjoyed a vivid, kaleidoscopic view of the future. What are robots and drones and the like already capable of? And where do innovators and digital experts still have work to do? Our PROMOS development team also presented an update on the latest digital business models for the housing industry.
As the event’s name suggests, user presentations form the basis for the successful format of our user forums. We would like to offer our sincere thanks once again to all the speakers for their willingness to share their existing solutions with everyone who came along, and for the great support they gave to the event.
In the evening, we headed to Soho House Berlin. The air was thick with tension as the roulette balls span towards their numbered pockets, the final poker cards were dealt and the reels of the one-armed bandit came to a halt. We rounded off the first day together in an electric atmosphere.
Wish you had been able to make it to this year’s OpenPromos user forum? We have not only put together a selection of photos, but also produced a video filmed right in the heart of the action to immerse you in the event.
- Article "Made-to-measure solutions off the peg – your desired solution in an agile project with VBW BAUEN UND WOHNEN"
- Article "Migration with major benefits – leaps in efficiency through implementing SAP S/4HANA®"
- Article "Moving out, renovating, moving in – how GBG Mannheim digitised the change of tenant process"
- Article "A paradigm shift in heating cost statements"
- Article "The new craftsmen portal – a modern look, high-speed performance and practical functions"
- PROMOS Cash Connection
- You may also be interested in:
- Overview of speakers at the 13th OpenPromos user forum
- Our 2017 event programme