The countdown has started! Only 2 more days to purchase your OPUF ticket
A true technological fireworks display awaits you at the 14th OpenPromos user forum. We have put together a spectacular two-day conference programme based on the theme of “NEXT LEVEL INNOVATION”.
Would you like a brief look at the programme?
On day one, exciting introductory talks give us a quick taste of the topics that you will definitely have to deal with in the real-estate industry in the next few years. Max Thinius shares with you how AI will restructure our everyday lives, Katarina Adam demystifies Blockchain technology and lets you know what all the hype is about. In addition, Manfred Helmus gives an enlightening introduction to the digital planning process with BIM. In the subsequent discussion, all the innovations are put to the test, and our experts face critical questions from the audience.
Our INNOVATION Lounge will be open on both days of the OpenPromos user forum. If you are curious to see which solutions PROMOS has available for S/4HANA® then this is the place to be. Away from the bustle of the conference, you have the opportunity to have our experts demonstrate the latest PROMOS developments for digital real-estate management with S/4HANA®. Get a sneak preview of the topics in our article “Hands-on innovations – PROMOS presents the digital pioneers of the future”. If you don’t want to miss any presentations but would like to gain an insight into the new possibilities and look-and-feel of SAP Fiori®, you should reserve your desired slot.
Finally, on day two, it’s all about practical experience for practical application. Eighteen exciting user presentations, best practices and live demonstrations await you. You can look forward to the following topics, and more:
- “Effortless communication with tenants”, Dorit Brauns, Lena Karohs, Hilfswerk-Siedlung GmbH
- “A turning point in renting”, Theresia Mussauer, PROMOS consult
- “Getting started with the switchover – strategies for the conversion to S/4HANA”, Monika Gräf, ProPotsdam GmbH; Volker, Schulz, PROMOS consult
- “Operation costs in the craftsmen portal – digital commissioning, automatic assignment and easy invoicing”, Thomas Brösicke, Uta Henze, Kommunale Wohnungsgesellschaft mbH Erfurt
- Potential for using S/4HANA”, Cathrine Trattner, Investa Holding GmbH
Would you like to set out with us and explore the universe of technology? If you still don’t have a ticket for the 14th OpenPromos user forum, you should register quickly. Registration ends this Friday.
All visitors to our online chronicle can look forward to a very special offer. Take your chances on a last-minute ticket and you could win a visit to the 14th OpenPromos user forum: