PROMOS mass maintenance of RE-FX master data / contracts
Mass maintenance of RE-FX master data and contracts in just a few clicks
Would you like to make changes to a large number of real estate objects in your SAP® system without having to access each element individually? PROMOS has developed the tool set for mass maintenance of RE-FX data inventories for precisely this purpose. With the aid of this tool set, you can perform mass maintenance of RE-FX data in the areas of master data, real estate contracts, business partners and utilities.
If mass changes to data are required in the areas of real estate master data or real estate contracts, using this tool significantly reduces the processing time. At the same time, this ensures that adjustments are made in full while maintaining the quality. Change documents are generated for all changes.
The previously complex process for making mass changes to data is automated. With just a few clicks, you can change a large number of objects in one go. PROMOS provides you with the following tools for mass maintenance:
In the area of master data:
- PROMOS mass maintenance of rental objects
- PROMOS mass maintenance of fixtures and fittings characteristics
- PROMOS mass changes to real estate objects by means of selection
- PROMOS mass changes to real estate objects by uploading files
- Set retirement date
- Mass change to the status of RE master data
In the area of contracts
- PROMOS mass maintenance of contracts
- PROMOS mass maintenance of dunning blocks following the highest dunning level
- PROMOS mass maintenance of dunning blocks
- Mass change to the status of contracts
In the area of business partners
- PROMOS mass maintenance of real estate partners
- PROMOS mass maintenance of partners at the functional location
In the area of utilities
- PROMOS mass maintenance of meters for the utility statement
- Mass change to the status of settlement units and participant groups
Time savings: The mass maintenance tool set for RE-FX master data and contracts allows you to quickly and easily make mass changes to the selected master data.
Quality assurance: In contrast to manual individual processing, the quality is automatically assured if the correct data is selected.
- Key users
- SAP® RE-FX