PROMOS capping tool for rent adjustment
The PROMOS capping tool to set freely selectable limits when adjusting rental conditions
Calculated rent adjustments for all standard adjustment methods can be capped individually for each rental object and/or contract using the PROMOS capping tool. Minimum and maximum values can be defined for the selected objects and/or contracts. Percentage values and/or fixed adjustment amounts can be used for this. In addition, absolute condition amounts can be entered that are to be taken into account during an adjustment run. Here, each object can have different limit parameters.
Generally, the PROMOS capping tool can be used for every adjustment method. For example, if a maximum increase amount of two percent is defined and the value that is calculated in accordance with the adjustment rule is greater than the upper limit compared with the old condition value, the adjustment is made to only this two percent of the upper limit. Maximum increase amounts per measurement (e.g. m²) or absolute maximum increase amounts (e.g. a max. increase of €10.00) can also be maintained.
- Selection: All the familiar selection, sorting and filter options are available in the capping tool.
- Copy function: There is also a copy function and various other input functions, for example to duplicate rows.
- Direct access: If the limit data was included and you press the Execute button, you can switch directly to the SAP® standard transaction “Specify adjustment”. The selection (contracts and/or rental objects) from the capping tool is retained. Here, you can now select the required rent adjustment method and simulate or perform the adjustment with the selected capping parameters.
Flexibility: Implement individual rent adjustments taking into account additional freely selectable caps and specifying the adjustment amount per rental unit or lease-out.
Save time and reduce your workload: With the PROMOS capping tool, you reduce the required time and workload. All you need for the entire adjustment run is an adjustment ID. The adjustment can also include various capping modalities. You also decrease the effort required for coordination in a sustainable manner.
Clarity: Record complex and special rent index
data with ease (important when using several rent indexes).
- Employees from the rent calculation field
- SAP® RE-FX
- Lease-out management
- Use of automated rent review process
Please contact us:
PROMOS consult Projektmanagement,
Organisation und Service GmbH