PROMOS modular utility statement letter
Compile the annual utility statement letter for your tenants in a modular and flexible manner.
The tenant’s letter that accompanies the utility statement contains various information. On the one hand it contains specific basic content, including the breakdown of the calculation of the tenant share with the distribution key. On the other hand, it is also in the landlord’s interest to provide the tenants with comprehensible and transparent information, in particular to minimise the processing work required for queries. How much easier would it be if the housing company could prepare the statement letter individually?
The modular utility statement letter allows housing companies to put
together a customer-specific utility statement letter in customising. A tool
kit with various modules is available for the key components of the utility
The standard tool kit for the PROMOS utility statement letter includes the following:
Summary appendix (prerequisite: several rental objects per contract)
- Internal utility statement appendix
External utility statement appendix (prerequisite: E records)
- Wage costs in accordance with Section 35 of the German Income Tax Act
(EStG) attachment (household-related services)
- Tenant’s response: account details
- Tenant’s response: granting of SEPA direct debit mandate
Various versions (content, layout) of the texts and tables are available for selection as standard modules in a catalogue. If required, alternative or additional customer-specific modules can also be created and integrated.
As well as the letter itself, creation of an “internal utility statement” is a key component of the modular utility statement letter. This not only contains modules for presenting the calculation of the tenant’s share (without/with tax), but also other areas that can be presented as integral components of the appendix or shown separately as an individual appendix. You can configure whether the areas are shown or hidden as well as the sequence in the customising in a flexible manner.
As well as the modules that can be combined as required, check fields are available for checking data constellations and controlling the output according to the results. The settlement table in the letter or the text following the settlement result, for example, depend on whether the overall utility statement resulted in credit or an additional charge, whether the lease-out is active or has ended, whether the tenant is liable for VAT and whether “Debit” or “Cash payer” is saved as the payment method.
As well as the selection and sequence of the modules from the individual tool kits, you can make other settings in customising that influence the design of the utility statement letter. Some examples include:
- Layout: page margins, size of the individual output windows
- Letter: output of the apportionment loss risk (Yes/No)
- “Internal statement” appendix: output of tenant’s share = 0 (Yes/No)
- “Internal statement” appendix: output of apportionable service charge key (Yes/No)
- “Internal statement” appendix: output of service charge key with costs = 0 (Yes/No)
- “Disclosure of total costs” appendix: various versions for layout and consolidation
- Direct costs for rental object: various presentation options
- Direct costs for real estate contract: various presentation options
Flexibility: Thanks to the modular structure, the utility statement letter is flexible and scaleable and, although standard modules are used, it remains individual.
Time and cost savings: Not only can the costs and project runtime be significantly reduced, the workload for maintenance, changes and enhancements is also reduced considerably.
Increased quality: The standardised structure also leads to a considerable increase in quality. Thanks to the encapsulation of the individual components, you can perform specific tests following adjustments, as these do not affect other areas of the letter.
- Utilities department
- SAP® RE-FX
- from Enhancement Package 2
- E-records, as long as external assets should be generated integrated